If you would like to donate your time by volunteering for TSPN, complete the below survey to get involved in your area and connected to your Regional Director!
If you would like to make a financial donation to TSPN please review the following:
Donations received by TSPN through MHAMT are used to:
- subsidize the printing of TSPN resource directories and other publications to be distributed at suicide prevention training sessions, health fairs, school assemblies, civic group presentations, and other venues.
- support the continued operation of 13 regional support groups for survivors of suicide and survivors of suicide attempts.
- finance the recruitment and training of new suicide prevention instructors who will spread the message of suicide prevention across Tennessee.
The Tennessee Suicide Prevention Network (TSPN) is under the administrative oversight of the Mental Health Association of Middle Tennessee (MHAMT), a 501(c)3 non-profit registered with the Tennessee Department of Revenue.
For donations made in honor or memory of a specific individual, TSPN can have a memorial card sent to the address of the person being honored or the family of the deceased. Regardless of whether you donate via PayPal or by check, make sure to provide the name of the honoree and specify whether the gift is in honor or memory of the person in question.
1. Enter the amount of your donation and click “Update”.
2. Sign in to your PayPal account.
3. Click the plus sign next to: + What Region? In memory or honor for who?
4. Enter your preferred region if any, if your gift is in memory or honor of someone, and the name of the person.
5. Click “Donate”.
Donating by Check
1. Make out a check to TSPN, entering “donation” in the subject line.
2. If the donation is in memory or honor of someone, you may either write this on the check or include documentation to that effect.
3. If you would like a card sent to person being honored or the survivors of the person being memorialized, please include a note with the name and address to which the card should be mailed.
4. Mail the check to TSPN at 446 Metroplex Drive, Suite A-224, Nashville, TN, 37211.
We will be happy to provide you with additional information as needed; you may contact the TSPN central office at (615) 297-1077 or [email protected]pn.org.